Search My Blog

Saturday 27 November 2010

again been a while since i wrote. I have done a lot more washing and hoovering and cooking but none of that is particularly exciting. Woken up my builders this morning fitting a lock onto the corridor doors to "improve security", that no doubt will never be used. My birthday was fun- we had a little drink up in the kitchen and played ring of fire and ride the bus until i nearly passed out. dean got a bit drunk too. the gang bought me a card and some birthday muffins. it was quite quiet but thats what i wanted. I had a birthday do at mums as well- we went to Chiquitos first and had a marvellous experience of waiting over an hour for a table that we had supposedly booked, and watching someone throw up on the table opposite us ! The school gang organised happy birthday to be sung around a cake (which turned out to be a dollop of whipped cream with a candle in the middle, that sunk pretty quickly, and cost them 30p!) we then went back to mums and the rest of the evening is a bit of a blur. We played ring of fire. Drank Skittles vodka vodka jelly shots and vodka jelly orange segment things (all of which i made myself). It was me, Hollie, Tina, Christian, Angeline, Tre, James, Nikita, Mohamed, Michael.C , Jack (michael's mate) and Louis and Guy came to the dinner. I remember we went out to the 24-7 at some point and Hollie was kissed by some randomer (who made sure she was 18 first) and we danced and sang down the street. Overall a pretty good night.
Since then, it's been Roshan's birthday which i missed due to crazy amounts of essays.. Of which, i should be getting back to....

No comments:

Post a Comment