Search My Blog

Tuesday 12 October 2010

monday- had a lecture on "working with emotion" which wasn't very helpful but looked at bombings of Guernica and picasso's painting, photos and an article on it. had my seminar in the afternoon, turns out i didn't send the piece to the teacher (because i'm an idiot and i put his address in the subject line instead :/) my group really liked my piece, had a little argument about the last line whether it should be included or not which was quite funny but all in all it was good. after my seminar, met up with a couple of people from my halls and went on an alcohol run. One of the boys bought a battered mars bar looks gross but think i'm gunna have to try it! had a drink up in the kitchen for carolines bday and then they went to locos, dean came over we went to meet them but they decided to go to the club instead and dean wasn't feeling it so we came back and made some pasta and went to bed!
tuesday- i had the world's dullest lecture with the most patronising woman in the world "lets practice turning on the computer and logging in" :/ then went to the medical centre for my ankle as it is killing! the doctor told me that it's probably soft tissue damage and has spread up my leg a bit but just to rest it and support it. spent the rest of the day relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment